Monday, December 17, 2007

I DON'T PLAY BASEBALL.

Natasha you asked: when is the right time to go to 3rd base with a man.

i don't know because i can't play baseball. i don't know the rules, i don't know how to score, i'm not strong enough to bowl, i'm not accurate with a bat, in fact, if baseball came on Supersport i'd change the channel.

baseball is something i leave entirely up to the pro's because it's not my area of expertise and it only hurts my head when i try to figure it out.

but you're going to ask me what i would do if someone threw a baseball at me?

i have no idea. depending on my state of mind at that very moment i could either duck, hurl abuse at the retard who threw it at me, catch it and not know what to do with it. or under the right conditions i might just catch it and throw it right back.

so unless you want to go through the stress of learning a sport that's simply not designed for you, and one you're never really going to crack the major leagues in, get out of the ball-park and do things that are.

and if you're wondering when the baseball player in question is going to make the run for 3rd - or 1st or 2nd base for that matter, who cares because he knows what to do. and if he doesn't then save you're chest for somebody else's autograph.

No comments: