Thursday, December 27, 2007

TWO WORDS THAT COUNTERBALANCE "TRUST ME!"...


and those two words are "NINA" and "ROCHE"! yes i GOT THEM!

and yes, i can read your thoughts, 'she's never going to wear them', but the girls in the shop apprehended that kind of silly behaviour from me, THREW my Havaianas into a bag and FORCED me to walk out in them! yes, i admit it, i DID feel sorry for them. but now the ice is SHATTERED and me and my Giuseppe Zanotti Gladiator sandals can resume the giddy love affair we started ALL THOSE MONTHS AGO in Hyde Park Corner!

they sure know how to treat me right. i mean, they PURSUED me! they hunted me down! they wouldn't let me go! and THAT made me feel SO special that i FINALLY gave in and let them HAVE me. it would take a girl with a heart of GRANITE not to CAVE LIKE A HOUSE OF CARDS if she's shown THAT kind of determination! yes, i KNOW you know what they cost, and i KNOW you all think i'm having a delusional psychotic episode, but i'm not. it's LOVE okaaay?! it has no eyes. it's blind!

sigh, thank you Nina Roche for bringing us together. my year... no my month, oKAAAY, my WEEK is now complete!

No comments: