Tuesday, December 25, 2007

THANKS EVERYBODY, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!


WOW i got some amazing gifts this Xmas! here are a list of my favorites, if i left anything out i'm sorry but there's just so much to mention i don't have the space, i'm sure you understand.
here goes: my three Ed Hardy dresses, my knee-length cropped Replay jeans, my glass and steel side board, my color printer, a fresh box of GH, my silver crocodile skin couch and matching ottoman, my semi-permanent lip-liner, my wild new E2 t-shirts, ALL my super-cool new designer toys, my 100 song MP3 CD, oh, and my new car! (sorry, and Jonathan's new Porsche Carrera S. why must i mention this? i have no idea. this is all about ME but whatever, there, it's in. happy Jono? good.)

now where was i? oh yes, my GIFTS!

BOY i'm happy! and SO grateful. if i hadn't been shopping for presents for YOU GUYS i would've bought NONE of this stuff.

my credit card is maxed out so i couldn't buy you anything but i'll make up for it during the year ok?

thanks again. please don't spoil me so much next year, i almost feel guilty!

No comments: